This is a Site to Showcase Wholesale Earrings etc. By Mystic Orb.
A great deal of Love and work go into each piece we make. The wooden cabochons I make are all out of the most amazing woods. I hand sand them on 4 grits then finish each one on two different polishing wheels. For the work and quality involved you will not find better prices. These are all made by me, in Oregon USA and this is how our family makes it's living. WELCOME.

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Small Wholesale Lot


I usually don't wholesale lots for less than $200.  But I had some left over from the previous lot...
see here on the Shop


Sassafras Suggested Retail $15.00 plus



Very cool Meditator in juniper hand burned embellishments SR  $24 plus 


Flower of Life, Juniper  SR $15 min.



Sassafras Rounds  SR $15 Min.

Lot of fun I had hand burning these Cascatra set with Turquoise  SR $42 min


The Ones below used to be a floor in a JC Penneys built in the 30's in Seattle. Mahogany Wood  
SR $15 min.

No comments:

Post a Comment