This is a Site to Showcase Wholesale Earrings etc. By Mystic Orb.
A great deal of Love and work go into each piece we make. The wooden cabochons I make are all out of the most amazing woods. I hand sand them on 4 grits then finish each one on two different polishing wheels. For the work and quality involved you will not find better prices. These are all made by me, in Oregon USA and this is how our family makes it's living. WELCOME.

Saturday, October 31, 2015

A couple deer antler pieces



Here are 2 different really awesome Antler Necklaces.
The first one is from antler I've had for about 35 years.. Set with an awesome piece of turquoise. It "oxidized" and turned totally white...pretty amazing. Strung on bone, turquoise and stone.




This one is some antler I traded for, another really awesome piece set with beautiful turquoise..Strung on horn, stone and Magnesite.







Each one is priced at a crazy low 49 dollars....

No comments:

Post a Comment